Monday, April 26, 2010

Mojito & Sangria




Chapter #3

Scene #1:
Neither did Vishy insist that Shakti should run home nor did Shakti inform his father that he had ideas of staying night out and it was a long ride back home to Anna nagar from Besant Nagar. Shaktis yes appa was followed by Vihys “ kochum veeduvara vara mudiyumada chinnavanay” ( can you please come home son?).Request, request is something that Vishy has mastered and Shakti Could never say no. Shakti even though a bit confused with anxiousness said all to himself, that’s my old man, wise, soft and calm.
Riaz was furious, “ oooothaaa (fuck) why didn’t you tell him that you were at bezant nagar? He would understand man”, Shakti dropping off the grilled chicken and , Naan that they picked up from Richeez on to Frankies Grandma’s old Burma imported dining table sighed and replied back at Riaz , “ its cuz he under stand’s me is why am gonna take this long ride back sucker!!!!.” Frankie had this “oh my!! Look I pissed on my own legs “kind of look on his face. Eddy didn’t give a peg for what was happening as he sat sniffing the Sangria’s neck. Shakthi patted Frankies back and whispered something on to his ear and moved out of the house.

Beautiful beach view , Italian wine , Frankies uncles trademark Mojito , Richeez grilled chicken and Eddy’s old man’s Cuban cigars , above all I could have buried the her in some corner of my mind at least until the day pops out. Shaktis mind was buzzing with If’s and But’s as he rode through the light spitting roads. Divya!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhh God why? why the hell did she do this to me , she loved me , I loved her and then she falls for some one else putting me in the dark . All through I never knew this, well may be what she had for me was not love, may be I should have been a bit more physical, but that is not me.” Don’t let anyone take me away from you please Shakti please, I beg you “she said that but ………. shriek ……… Shakti came out of his inner self … he could have hit some thing , a cat or a puppy .he got off his bike to see and was ok with what he saw piglets , never gave a damn and was still moving under the street light. Shakti started to move as his mind started to descend through his not so old past. So does that mean that she loved me? so its after all love that she had on me or may be she felt the pinch of guilt……..


Scene #2:
Anna nagar as usual was getting more than what it could accommodate, the veg restaurant was having its one among the greatest biz night .Now his confused anxiousness was on the peak,” why did appa had to ring me up so urgently and why didn’t he ring me up after that?” .Now that he was nearing Mullaivanam some thing was getting clear, blue glazing Santro, Vasudevan mama, Diva’s father. ” Oh God ……”

No comments:

Post a Comment